From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of EDIELUT
Sent:   Saturday, December 06, 1997 7:29 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: ,Drug Interactions

I am sitting on the sidelines, knees shaking, because I also have to have a
root canal.  Never  had one before.

Glad to hear that it is not as bad as it is made out to be.  Also, had to have
a molar pulled two weeks ago because I lost too much bone under that tooth.  I
wonder if there is any connection with bone loss and parkinson?  Does anyone
have any
thoughts on this?

Edie 63/l7