From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Ivan M Suzman
Sent:   Saturday, December 06, 1997 6:19 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: APDA Calendar Ideas

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   34  deg. F sunny
Hi Listmembers, Ken and Mary,

Good morning!

I agree with Mary that the APDA calendar is beautiful, and in fact I just
received one that will go on the refrigerator in the kitchen.

The APDA calendar can certainly be fine-tuned to the message of curing
Parkinson's.  One idea Ii want to go back to is the Unmasking Our Faces
idea I posted several weeks ago.

Someone later posted that we could use the classic Greek comedy and
tragedy masks in becoming more VISIBLE.

I like that idea--maybe we could brainstorm about a way to incorporate
OUR FACES into the APDA calendar.

IVAN