I am puzzled by the lack of discussion on this subject. It's my impression
that one does not have symptoms of Parkinsons while asleep. Is there a
neurological switch that gets turned off? Maybe it just turns off parts of the
system.

I drool by day, mostly because I forget to swallow. I drool just a relatively
tiny amount at night because I fall asleep before I make a big puddle, and I
swallow from then until I awake. I gasp for breath when  I'm "off" by day -
even when I'm trying to get to sleep. Once the switch is thrown I breathe with
rythm.

What goes on here? My arm is shaking like a vibrator is attached to it as I
pull up the covers to go to sleep, All is calm and quiet a few moments later
when I'm asleep. Not that it's easy to get to sleep. I prowl the house, try
different chairs, unoccupied beds, make something to eat, read. But once I'm
asleep the Parky demon is gone.

Can someone explain? Maybe this is a back door entrance to solving the mystery
of Parkinso