^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  29   deg. F cloudy
Hi Barb Mallut and List,

I think this is a great idea, and I hope that someone can take this and
run with it.
Or do the parkie shuffle with it.

Speaking of running, hopefully we'll see caregivers and friends
organizing Runs for Parkinson's.

I loved Dale Severance's enthusiasm when he talked about baton passing
from support group to support group across the continent.

I agree that sometimes we're idea people, who can't follow through  BUT,
ideas are the beginnings of great achievements.

Hey, List, guess what--Channel 6 here in Portland, an NBC affiliated
station, called me THURSDAY, and is going to do a half-hour show --an
original one-- on Parkinson's and the Udall Act.  Diane Atwood and Jim
Crocker at WCSH-TV hope to air it in January.

Any suggestions for WCSH-TV would be welcome--I promise to pass them on.

Best to you all,

IVAN