For those of you who are having a good response to Requip I was wondering
how long it took, what symptoms made you cut back on Sinemet.  Don is just
about through with the third week.  He hasn't noticed any thing great yet.
Has been more tired, sometimes dizzy and has less balance and more tremors.
He is still taking the same amount of Sinemet, because these symptoms
doesn't sound to me like they are caused by too much.  Barbara you mentioned
6 weeks, does it take that long to notice any improvement.  Appreciate any
help.  Nancy B  cg for Don 63/13  ([log in to unmask])