> Hello John,

Hello Susan!

> I dealt with doctor's telling me I was to young to have PD

I think ignorant doctors are the most frustrating and angering (?) people
around. OK, the're people too, but in their job there shouldn't BE any
mistakes... Hm.

> as long as you realize that YOU are worth it and more important YOUR =
> LIFE is worth it, and don't let it win.  Most important thing to =
> remember is "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff"  your attitude has and amazing =
> impact on your condition.

Yeah, I met a German woman while vacationing in France this summer, and
she amazed me by by falling as deeply in love with me as I fell in love
with her, in spite of my being chronically ill. She just told me that I was
an incredibly valuable person to her and that some stupid disease wouldn't
change that love. What do you think: should I marry her? I think she
sounds perfect already! :)
Her attitude has helped me to realize that I *do* have a value, and that
life can be very enjoyable if you manage to have that positive never-quit
attitude. (We're writing letters to keep in contact since she is working
in a kibbuz in Israel this year, but I'm going to fly to Israel to visit
her after doing my end-term tests in school in mid January.)

> I don't know what your symptoms are, and from what I understand you may =
> not have PD.  Just briefly mine are mainly the tremor, with some =
> stiffness.

Yep, that's mee too. Tremor, stiffness and occasionally difficulties
initiating movement, something that is quite clear when I'm climbing
rocks. Hanging on for dear life, shaking like crazy, and that left leg
won't budge. Adds to the sport... ;) Most of the time I can start the
movement by rocking my hips & abdomen to the right. The shift in balance
'unfreezes' me.
(I only have symptoms in the left side of my body.)

Hugs to you all,
John.
--
 Clones are people two.