Thanks to all who responded to my drug interaction question.   In  Texas
the root canal and cap are $1100.  In  Mexico the cost is $350.  I will
be in Acuna, Del Rio, three days and two nights. I hope to make contact
with a drug store and a  nurologist.  You do everything in Mexico the
same way you do in the US, by referral.   Communication between Dr and
patient can be a problem. It`s best to  understand your drugs and medical
problems so that you can focus on communication.  I`ve had the same
problem many times in the US when referred to  "foreign" Dr`s  who are
working here.
 I am self employed and on a greatly reduced work schedule due to PD.
No insurance. Don`t qualify for disability.  Nuro visits in Texas vary
between $160 and $340  plus the lab work and extras.  No way!  I will be
in a study group for one more year and then I will be on my own.  It is
just as close for me to go to Mexico as to Houston   or Dallas.
I`ve been going to Mexico for dental work for 15 years.  I hope to
establish other medical relationships on this trip.
If we had passed national health ins it would be illegal for me to go to
Mexico for medical work.  Why?