 would like to here from any one who touwn has a walk for bikes and the
hanndycapped alond highways and streets that do not have side walks. to get
to malls or shopping centers. here in lima the have them only for
biker,joggers out in the boon docks. maybe only 10% use them but the cost
runs i the 1000.00s i want them here for others and malls that have doors
open auto matick for whellchiars so on. pleshe let me know if you have them.
so i can have some new ideas to fight with. and to send to our moryor. thanks.

                     73/26 lima,ohio

                                 I.Y.Q. don&vivian love of my life

                     *