Dear listmembers,
I`m still going on with Tasmar (from 1. of November). Last Sunday I started
to have diarrhea and this was going on during the week minus yesterday and
again today - BUT not so much that I`m feeling ill or miserable (I was in
our beautiful Concert Hall in Aarhus for a lovely ballet -GISELLE- without
trouble.
Monday I was talking with my neurologist Dr.Dupont, and he told me to
increase Permax very slowely because I`m undermedicated. Actually I`m
begining to have benefit from Tasmar, I`m feeling better "inside" more
calm, sometimes I forget I have PD!!! a wonderful feeling. My right leg and
foot isn`t getting better, because it`s still "locked" as before, so I have
to accept  that it will NOT be better, that`s OK for me, because so it is.
Last week I told you, that I wouldn`t write to the list before after
christmas - but I think my good newes are important to all of us. Hope you
agree!
I`ll tell you next week-end how I`m doing.
Have a nice sunday :-)) and best wishes
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP