for those compiling info on permits in various states. Our experience in New
York: When Cecily renewed her driver license way back when she could still
drive, there was aquestion on the form asking about doctors care and
condition; she answered yes and the clerk at the DMV said would hae to have
letter from doctor saying she could drive OK. We did same and got the
renewal. To get the parking permit got a form for Doc to fill out, went to
town clerk's office and got the permit. We have had it honored everywhere we
have gone, half a dozen states or more and Canada. The permit has to be
renewed every 2 years - just bring in the old one and they issue new one.
Bob Anibal - [log in to unmask]