December 8 1997  3:30 AM

I want to thank all ofyou for the birthday wishes and encouragement to stay
with the requip program. I was suprised how many people commented to me
publically and privately. During this period I had no haulicinations or vived
dreams or unusual off experiences or other adverse experiences.

I am going to take  3 mg of requip three times a day and fine tune the
adjustment from there if necessary.

One special friend sent me the following comment during my trial which I
appreciated and thought i would share with you.

Sure glad to hear your feeling better.  Just back from Tata's a 92 yr old Aunt
who lives just outside of Concord, NH..  We visit her weekly and truly enjoy
her.
The reason I mentioned  this, while visiting  there was a poem on the table
that I would like to pass on to you or your friends.
          Eat more  -------
          Drink more ------
          Smile more  !
          Yesterday is history
          Tomorrow is a mystery
          Today is a "Gift" --------
          Thats why they call it  "THE PRESENT"

When you are up to it, please pass  on the address you referred to.  Always
good to hear from you    God Bless,    Sntyldy

"Good night Mrs. Calabash where ever you are."