Assuming that you are using a Windows operating system, try going to
Control Panel from My Computer.  From there select the Display Icon.  From
there, assuming that you are running Win 95, select the Settings tab and
change the Font from the small font to large font.  If you're running from
Win 3.1, and this is from memory that is 3+ years old, try the Desktop
option off the Control Panel if Display doesn't work the same.

Jeff