Yes, I've had metallic taste off and on for years, though I've never
identified which medication does it.  Also, I've had the grundgy
problem of my toothbrush turning black and my hands depositing black
marks on the bathroom basin when I wash my hands.  At the same time
my fingernails get a black stain under them.  I've noticed it occurs
most frequently when I have taken an anti-acid for indigestion along
with my Parkinson medications.  I think it is a reaction to certain
chemicals that get mixed together with the medications we take.  At
least it keeps us on our toes trying to figure what's going on.  (My
solution for the longest onslaught of black stain was to wear  bright
finger nail polish to cover it.)
The condition comes and goes.  I never decided just exactly which
drugs were interacting to cause this disgusting condition.  Ugh!
                                            Bev