12/6/97   Day 15 Requip Diary

Had a better than normal sleep and awoke at 5:30 AM

Took 25/100 sinemet
2.0 mg of requip
5mg of elderpryl

Feeling good an on as I awoke. Took sinemet at 3 hour intervals  all day.

BUT: I took requip 1 mg every three hours for a total of 8 mg through out the
day. I was hoping to stay on all day and reduce the periods of off by
stretching out the requip as I used to do by taking ½ sinemet pill. The extra
2 mg was more than the doctor suggested. I am going to boast the dosage again
tomorrow.

I only had three off periods during the day The off periods were quite strong
but only lasted about 45 min to 1 hour.

I continue to feel better and I am improving.

I am glad I weathered the stormy period.
 I think this drug will be good for me.

Dale Severance