Hello Bryan,

I will have to agree that during sleep there is no evidence of shaking or=

tremor. Except that when my consciousness rises to the surface, as when
turning around, there is momentarily a quite strong tremor.
However my wife maintains that during sleep I keep kicking my right leg
spasmodically, to the extent that it can keep her awake.
We sleep in separate beds that are moved side-by-side.

I recognize your description of sleep for hours without motion. I enjoy
that when it happens. I feel then that I have had a good nights' rest as
compared to the usual tossing and turning with the pajama acting like a
straight-jacket after a while and your skin itching and the leg nerves
feeling like they are squirming. That for sure does not help that poor so=
ul
next to me getting any useful rest!
Periods of insomnia and restlessness seem to come in waves, which are
alternated by the heavy, motionless sleep you described. I value the
latter, even if it is less than the normal amount of sleep. I take whatev=
er
I can get!

Will A. Kuipers           [ 77 / '91 ]
 =