From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of janet paterson
Sent:   Tuesday, December 09, 1997 1:59 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        unity

hi simon

you wrote:
>...Personally, I think at every AGM the organisation's board
>should have to make a statement along the lines of
>"what we've achieved by working with other PD organisations".
>If there is friction between two organisations, then they have
>one year to fix it or the members fire both boards.......

wow
that would catch some attention, i'm sure
the 'true responsibility' that i referred to earlier
as well as emphasis on the positive rather than the negative

we still haven't heard any feedback from the big us pd entities
as to how funds are dealt with
interesting...

your international cyber-sis

janet