Kathy:

My wife (Patricia) applied for HPP via a form from her neuro to the Ohio BMV.
No problem there. However a few months later when she applied to renew her
driver's license, she truthfully answered a question on the form asking if she
was under a doctors care and what for. (We were concerned that the BMV could
match SS #s from the Parking Permit application).

So. Now she has been informed that she must retake BOTH her written and
driving test to retain her license. Even worse, when she tries to get answers
from the BMV she gets switched from office to office (surprised?) and one
person even told her she has a 6 months grace period before having to do
anything. Which may/may not be true.

Ahh the perils of being honest.

Duane Yothers