Dear Janet,
I apologise for my slow return of Email but my workload has been
somewhat high.

The nature of the Awakenings website is that it should be an information
providing system not an advertising area for our sponsor Roche. On the
website at the bottom of each page there is a Roche logo, but that is as
much recognition as they want; it certainly wouldn't be acceptable if this
website was used to promote Roche PD products.

The investment by Roche is an educational grant ,it  may never be
recouped. (They do not have access to the website statistics of how
many people have accessed the site). We asses the effectiveness of
the website from the users feedback.

 We are on the PD information Exchange with the purpose of
understanding the requirements and problems endured by PD sufferers,
it is also a valuable source of information as members publish articles
that are relevant to PD. Two of the list members, Joe Brumman and
Kathrynne Holden, have contributed to articles on the website and we
are extremely grateful to them as their involvement bolsters the quality of
the website.

Thank you for taking the time to Email me about the website as your
feedback is essential to its improvement; if I have failed to answer any of
your questions then feel free to contact me again.

Yours Sincerely
Richard Henderson.