 here in ohio i had to give my drivers permit. nero gave me letter saying i
was able to drive and handeycapped permit every 6 mon i got to take atest.
been doing it for 25yrs. almost same instor. so she writes douwn i can do
good job might put some miner fraction douwn but not enough to keep me from
driving. of couse i do very little. just a the road a spell. get lost at
times so the law or some will drives me home. out side of that i do ok. got
to have a person whith a reg permit whith me. so of i go into aseesor they
can turn the key off lolololo eh. they are going to start to charge us
$25.oo for our pemits not right all handycapps. just other rippoff. that is
my story

                        73/25  lima,ohio

                        I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life