Dear Peter,
Thanks so much for your informative reply.  It definitely gave me a lot to
think about and I have to admit I don't know if I'm up to handling the
operation and tuning.  Of course some days I'm ready to have it done
immediately and then there are times when things don't seem so bad after all!
I guess like everybody I'm looking for the magic cure but thanks to your
honest answer I'll definitely give this some deep thought before making any
decision.  Good luck and please keep me posted on how things are going.
Thanks again.
Debby-43