I've just returned from editing the PSA I informed you all of a few weeks ago.

As I mentioned, the PSA features Muhammad Ali and his wife Lonnie.
Originally, the PSA was only going to feature the Alis discussing PD and
it's symptoms. However, after hearing from all of you about how important
it is to put a face on Parkinson's disease, I changed the format of the PSA.

The PSA uses the Alis as the initial attention getters, but  now features
actual Parkinson's patients displaying various symptoms. I only have 30
seconds to work within, but
was able to show four patints on a split screen and was also able to list
symptoms in a unique and eye-catching manner.

I won't give away all the secrets now, you'll have to wait to see it when
it deputs on January 17, 1998.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to let you know I'm listening! My
grandfather suffers from PD, and I truly want to make a difference -- with
your input, I know I can!

Thank you.
Melinda Brown
NPF PR