i had a fellow to come in to work on my cpu. said i neeede 95wind. so he put
it in. was to fix my scanner my baby got me for xamas. he has it was my 95.
i only know how to get on the pd net. don't know how to use any www's so on.
i usely print out post i am or want to use email back to without use the
net. takes afull page just to see who is who. i am dumb on things. she had a
talk with him. got about 400.00 bill for me. have not seen him or hurd for
him in about a week. my baby works with the mental pepoel. she calls them
clients so nevers use the word around her. all so if cammilla,barb, or any
body can use my name and email to sign me off then back on again as i get 2
post of every post that is put on. and lot do not put their email at the end
cammill barbb,bruce some others. i could then just email them with out use
the net. or am i wrong. uses lot of paper as i cant't remeber what i want to
say and how to send it. complain,complain,complain. baby says i am gettind
as bad as some of her clients. i so want to help as many as i can. at times
i know what i am doing other times not. my  nero all so is getting little
wored. not me if the world listend to me it would be better off. what i
don't know isen't woth knowning lololo. vivian won't let use the stove i
taught cooking for 10yrs. owned my own busses. wont't let wright checks or
get any money out of the bank if i had any. only let me have 60.00 a month
for my icpu. oh don shut up so ok i will.

                      73/26 now lima,ohio
                      I.Y.Q.don&vivian  love of my life