Ken Becker wrote:

> Barb M, this is my opinion of  Janet Reno's situation. I admire her for
> standing up to her adversaries. She got away from Miami politics just in time.
> She was always admired locally, even by the folks who were on the other side.
> She is tough enough (like most of the Parkies I know) to keep working and
> fighting PD simultaneously.
> I voted for Pres. Clinton, I agree he has done things that are subject to
> questioning.
> But Clinton Bashing is an industry.   Janet has her work cut out for her. She
> could have taken the easy way out, but has not. Another Parkie trait, right? I
> would put money on her right now, that she will not step down, despite PD, and
> that she is also doing the right thing according to the law.  By now all the
> Republicans on the list, are probably getting ready to disable my AOL account,
> or worse, but I will stick to my opinion! Ken B

I also voted for President Clinton, his personal life is not my
concern-it is his families--so Ken B. if your ship goes down so will
mine. i am so tired of this Clinton bashing it is so bad that it impeeds
the process of government. I hope this does not start a string. Janet
Reno is just fine (except for the parkinsons). and one tough lady.