Regarding Janet Reno:
I highly regard the way she has handled her position. I know many if not
most of us who find ourselves in situations similar though not as weighty
try to handle our stress as though it is not there.
I firmly believe she is more than up to the job.
 As I observe her, with her hand shaking and moving fingers to disguise
the shaking the word intergity comes to mind. Her steadfast adherence
makes me comfortable to the quality and soundness of her decisions. Being
human,I can also accept the possibility she can be wrong. However as I
observe her I realize more and more that life is a game. How we play the
game is the test.
If we fold( follow the popular thinking of the day)we become "common"
just one of the crowd.
She has been willing to stand alone.
Parkinsons as I have come to accept is an unwanted guest. The game I have
had to play with this guest has kept me on my toes and I have made me do
public things to test myself. Should I slink away and put myself on the
shelf? Or test myself with how far I can go. So far I have been having a
good time inspite of my unvited guest. Yes, when I am on display and my
leg starts to twist and shake and it is pointed out to me my actions. I
acknowledge why. Or when I am sitting, waiting and my leg starts to move
and or my hand or hands starts to shake or my writing is smaller and it
gets so small that I can not be read. Or the phone rings, my voice when
answering squeeks at first. It can't be any better all the time.
Just watch me when I am rested, tanked up(medicine taken),and dressed. I
usually have a good time.
You know, God Loves YOU. So...... get on with it; life.
L&K S