--------------D53378A004F43D919651A67D

I believe I am about to be "wrongfully terminated" because of politics
within the Home owners association I work for, if this happens I have
the intention of seeking the advice of an attorney to see if I have any
legal recourse. If I am terminated I suspect it will be right after the
Christmas Holidays. I am wondering if I should talk to an attorney now
or wait until the ax falls. My employer does not know I have been
diagnosed to have PD, would it be wise to inform them now or is it more
likely to work against me? I do not have severe simptons that are
visible other than a somewhat mild tremor, poor short term memory and
afternoon fatigue may also have a mild affect on my job performance.
Obvisouly this is a very short description of the situation but if you
have any experience with a situation like this I would appreciate your
advice. Thanks

--------------D53378A004F43D919651A67D

begin:          vcard
fn:             Bob Chapman