Bob wrote:
>I believe I am about to be "wrongfully terminated" because of politics
>within the Home owners association I work for.....
>....My employer does not know I have been diagnosed to have PD, would it
>be wise to inform them now or is it more likely to work against me?

Bob, as a former VP-Operations, and Pres./CEO one thing I did not want to
get involved in was wrongful termination suite.  My advice is to preempt
the Association by telling your boss that you have PD. At that point you
will have some protection under ADA and your boss cannot say he didn't
know.  Even if your supervisor has little, if any  humanity, that person
may rethink his/her action in light how it would be viewed by outsiders.
You may also find some allies in the BOD because they may have been
involved with PD in the past.  There is not much downside to telling, and
the stress you may be feeling by keeping the secret will go away once your
condition is known.
                                                                        Peace, John