I applied for and was granted  a Handicapped Parking Permit from the
State of Vermont a couple of years ago. The procedure was to get a form
from the Stae Dept of Motor Vehicles, take the form to either my Neuro or
GP and they fill it out and mail it back to the DMV. No problem there.
BUT about a year later I got a letter from the DMV with another form for my
GP doc to fill out certifying that I was/was not capable of driving.
My Doc determined that I could drive and filled out the form accordingly. I
assume that that DMV will continue to check on me.

Ben McKeen         63/9

"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee
and I'll forgive Thy great big one on me."
                                                                                                                  Robert Frost