JNewman101 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I am puzzled by the lack of discussion on this subject. It's my impression
>that one does not have symptoms of Parkinsons while asleep. Is there a
>neurological switch that gets turned off? Maybe it just turns off parts of the
>system.
> But once I'm
>asleep the Parky demon is gone.

It looks to me as if you are one of the lucky ones who gets "sleep
benefit". I'm not sure of the correct clinical/medical explanation, but
essentially, sleep acts on you like a light drug dosage, reducing or
even stopping the symptoms during sleep.

I think very few PWP get sleep benefit: most continue their dystonia,
tremor etc whilst asleep!

Regards

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]