Mel goes in the hospital this morning for a shunt placement to enable him to
begin Dialysis.  He is in Renal Failure (not related to his PD)
The problem is that the dialysis will be very hard on him in his condition and
we had to ask him if he even wanted it.
We are in Crisis-not the first time-won't be the last but we have survived on
the prayers of friends and our faith in God that all will be in accordance to
his will.
Please pray for us
I will be in the hospital with him and away from my mail for a while.

We have been wondering if he should stop his Mirapex due to confusion and
hallucinations.  The MD and ND said this kidney condition could cause that.
So we will leave him on Mirapex til we see how lucid he becomes.
Mary CG for Mel 76/11  [log in to unmask]