Camilla
I'm anxious to see how Peter does on the requip (sp).  Mel has been on Mirapex
since July 17th and hallucinations getting worse instead of better.  We found
out last week as you may know from my postings that he has serious renal
disease so the confusion and hallucinations may be from that or both.  When he
starts dialysis we should know which I assume as the dialysis should help the
confusion if it is his kidneys.
Mel has improved tho in some ways with Mirapex, just the confusion and
hallucinations which he doesn't know are not real.  Perhaps we need to get off
Mirapex but ND says he is on small dose---.625 3X day.
Good luck in your new endeavors!!!!!
Mary CG for Mel 76/11