        At 08:44 PM 12/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>       Write to the Movements Disorders Clinic and get their basic
information booklets. I still think they are the best of all the materials
we accumulated.
        WE flew to Emory three and 1/2 years ago and the waiting lilst was
long. however, we were so far away- 3,000miles. They were very caring.
Gordon had oneof the most violent attacks he has ever had and we "saw"
everyone--all the big names came running. Dr. Evarts, a charming person,
took care of us--Marion Evarts, I believe.
        You might as well start making contacts--REgards, Thea and Gordon Seese