 i am now douwn to just one post. thanks who done it. and janet patterson
for emailing me on post of poem i misunder stood vey badly. i feel so much
better. and i was for getting to take my old and new meds. just like baby.
so vivian is on me to rember. thans janet. i even was abel to help vivian
put out some xmas lights. of couse i had to be mouch about it lololo. so may
i can be of help more now. am planing on going to church sunday now. what
great people we got on the net. rember cammila for cg for the year.

                       73/26  lima,ohio

                       I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life