>Camilla
>I'm anxious to see how Peter does on the requip (sp).  Mel has been on Mirapex
>since July 17th and hallucinations getting worse instead of better.  We found
>out last week as you may know from my postings that he has serious renal
>disease so the confusion and hallucinations may be from that or both.  When he
>starts dialysis we should know which I assume as the dialysis should help the
>confusion if it is his kidneys.
>Mel has improved tho in some ways with Mirapex, just the confusion and
>hallucinations which he doesn't know are not real.  Perhaps we need to get off
>Mirapex but ND says he is on small dose---.625 3X day.
>Good luck in your new endeavors!!!!!
>Mary CG for Mel 76/11

Hi Mary-- when you get time to read this---so far, so good with the ReQuip.
This week he started taking 2 tabs. 3X a day--this would have been about
the dose for the 2nd week, instead of the 7th, on the "normal" schedule
suggested by the mfgr.  Today he had one very mild hallucination--thought a
daughter had been here--just a "sense", not visual or auditory. It may be
time to reduce Sinemet again, and we're watching closely.  I do hope that
part of Mel's trouble at least will be relieved by the dialysis, and that
is is not too hard on him. What a shame that he has to go through it--but
that it was his choice is what matters. Thinking of you BOTH--please let us
know how things go.

        Camilla

        Now reached at the NEW EMAIL ADDRESS OF: