I just remortgaged my house and bought some NADH from KAL.  The guy at the
nutrition center where I bought it produced a book by Birkmayer (the guy who
claims to have discovered NADH as a supplement).  In this book, Birkmayer
says that healthy people should be taking 5 Mg /day.  Folks with PD and
alzheimers should be taking 20 mg/day.  According to the book, studies to
prove the efficacy of NADH for PD and Alzheimers are underway at George
Washington University hospital and these are the doses that they are using.

                        Ron (50/2)