Hi Barb,

Thanks for that great post.  I've gotta tell you ... you're good medicine for
me and I'm sure for lots of others as well.

I've gleaned from your writings that your PD symptoms are far more devastating
than mine or a lot of folks, but you maintain humor and optimism and clarity
through it all.  As I occasionally look ahead to where this "condition" might
take me and my "faculties" I am completely inspired by your spunk and
vitality, when I KNOW PD is working to suck that out of you.

You're about the best feature on this List for me!!

A fan,

Tom