Final Requip summary by Dale Severance     Friday, December 12, 1997

Well over a period of 14 days I titrated follows. I have increased my period
of being up to12 mg. Of Requip taken 4 mg at a time for three times a day.

As you may recall I went cold turkey off of  Pardoval at the start of the new
drug. About the 7th day to the tenth day I was stiff and frozen all day good
not get off the spot to turn on or off.  The doctor doubled the rate of
incremental increase and from that point I have steadily improved. I suspect I
felt well at the start of the new drug protocol because it took several days
for the pardoval to was out of my system and I was still getting the advantage
of the pardoval billed up in my system.

The results now are the I need to take 25/100 tablet every 4 hours and
15minutes compared to my pre requip period of  two hours and 45 minutes. If I
maintain that schedule and take my bills on time I suffer no off period as I
previously encountered them. This has been true for the last 48 hours.

I also am sleeping better and for longer periods of time. I now sleep about 6
hours in a 24 hour period compared to four hours previously.

I can only say I am fortunate that it has worked so well for me. I wish all of
you who are tring the drug have as  good or better results than I have had.

I would certainly recommended the drug to all who are suffering on and off
periods.

GOOD Luck

Dale Severance