 vivian just left me alone for about 4hr. went with my baby shopping about
30mi a way. made sure i had my meds. said i meal would be brought in won't
let go near the stove. i think other baby will be bring it over as she only
live about 1/1/2 mi from me they want to see if i can wake out. in case she
get sick or someing. shoot 73 i can look after my self. lololo. i am little
up set about dr. archer post. let him know what i thoght. as old don usely
does he put his foot in mouth you good people. been 1hr now still alive
little upset. am going live an make it. first time. i am dogie lover. going
to get me new this summer. golden retriever to help me. lololo. see you all
later.

                    7s/26  lima,ohio

                   I.Y.Q.don&vivian  love of my life