Joao, those were some funny jokes, please send MORE!  I heard one today, I had
forgotten. A man goes to a tailor to have a suit made, when he tries it on, he
finds one sleeve about 3 inches short, one leg cut at a 45% angle, The seams
at least one inch to the left of center, etc. He tells the tailor he will NOT
pay him, to keep the suit, etc. The tailor convinces him that the suit is
perfect, but he must learn to conform his  body and his walk to the suit, and
any man with class should know that! So he pays, and starts walking with his
arm at an angle, his leg twisted, etc, to show how a man of class can walk in
a custom made suit. Half a block later, a gentleman comes over and says "WHERE
did you GET that SUIT????, That is FANATASTIC!, I must go to that tailor right
now, and have some suits made! " He continues, "If that tailor can fit a suit
to a crippled body like yours, imagine what he can do for ME!" Ken B