Camilla, you made a good point. Most folks don't want to do excersize, or
anything not considered "pleasant". However, the more unpleasant actions we
perform, and the more we get the "serious" things out of the way first, the
better life becomes. You enjoy your leisure time more, when you don't have to
keep thinking of what you "should" be doing!  My son called and said he'd be
coming home two days later, so he could get a paper done and turned in for
school before he comes in for the winter break. The older I get, the more I
learn from my children!  Now he is teaching me how to enjoy life more by
getting the "hard stuff" out of the way. When I went to school, I'd be up to 5
a.m. Monday morning, finishing projects I could have done early in the week!
I don't mean to imply that Peter HAS to excersize, if he doesn't want to, he
has earned the right to do what he wants!  Ken B