Greetings to all

After being dx with PD I called the BMV to find out their ruling on
someone with a CDL (commercial drivers license) with a Public Passenger
endorsement ( I've driven our church bus for almost 20 yrs.) . Their
position is that if the Dr. feels that there is no condition that would
cause a problem then I can continue to drive the bus. (Yes, my neuro and
D.O. know I drive the church bus)
I have little or no "off" times at this point, with a little stiffness
and bilateral tremors. I have voluntarily limited my amount of driving
because of fatigue shows it's head a lot sooner.

Jon Meyer 40/2 ([log in to unmask])
 another Hoosier