My mother Joyce (68/10 months) saw her doctor recently: she's been having
trouble and was just put on Eldepryl, taken off Paxil and Permax, and
switched over to Sinemet CR (from a generic Sinemet).

She is very confused about how she feels and what makes her feel the way
she does (and what is a symptoms and a side effect). The doctor
(reluctantly) put her on a generic version of Zoloft (she insisted she be
put back on an antidepressant, mostly, I'm afraid, due to my prompting).
But because of her confusion about how she feels and her conviction that
she was better off BEFORE she started all the PD drugs, her doctor is
taking her off ALL PD drugs. She stopped the Eldepryl and is slowly
stopping the Sinemet. Does this make sense to anyone???? (Thanks)

Debbie White