  well after 2hrs after vivian&baby left i got my carry in chines. now would
of realy enjoyed it but was told don't take big bites eat slowly hold your
head just so did you take your meds. wipe your chin. boy you would think i
was a baby can you guess who it might be when i got 2 lovely girls. had to
take almost hour to eat. a yes glass of wine. well smell any how. vivian got
home about 2hrs later. did real good. so after my hosp stay we are going to
go out and eat by our selfs. with out my 2 moms just vivian & i lololo does
any one else have their babys want to live your life? fun though to know
they worry about me.

                    73/26 lima,ohio

                    I.Y.Q.don&vivian  love of my life