Ken Becker wrote:

> Joao, those were some funny jokes, please send MORE!  I heard one today, I had
> forgotten. A man goes to a tailor to have a suit made, when he tries it on, he

Ken,OK! here is one "tailored" with the spirit of this month.....  :-)

 A young man once asked God how long a million years was to Him.
God replied, "A million years to me is just like a single second in your
time."
Then the young man asked God what a million dollars was to Him.
God replied, "A million dollars to me is just like a single penny to
you."
Then the young man got his courage up and asked:  "God, could I have one
of your pennies?"
God smiled and replied, "Certainly, just a second."

Cheers,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+