Happy holidays everyone!  I cannot keep from telling you that I really
believe dogs can cry.  Everytime I leave my Katie ( Bishon Frise ) at
the vets or when I have to kennel her she looks like she has been
crying.  Her fur all around her eyes is wet and has the rusty look that
Bichons get from tearing.  She never has is completely around her eyes
any other time.  It makes it so tough to leave her thinking this way but
it is necessary sometimes.  Our animals are such caring warm bodies who
give us such devotion and happiness.  I can't imagine life without those
precious creatures.

May you all have much happiness and good fortune in the coming year.

Elizabeth  67/10 mo.