Therapeutic Parkinson's (1 of 5) treatment using NADH: Nicotinamide =
Adenine Dinucleotide

BACKGROUND:
This is a reprint of the technical work, the clinical study on treating =
885 patients with Parkinson's Disease symptoms with NADH. With the =
results from this study and others, the FDA began testing NADH for use =
as medical treatments in many degenerative diseases. NADH treatments are =
being used to treat chronic fatigue, depression, alzheimer's disease, =
huntington disease, pick's disease, parkinson's disease and multi =
infarct dementia. Multi-infarct dementia are parkinson's disease like =
symptoms that could have been caused by head injuries, meningitis, brain =
tumor, nutritional deficiencies, drug reactions, or hydrocephalus.

NADH is the first coenzyme (the first vitamin) to travel down the FDA =
approval road. The trip is long and expensive, taking nearly 12 years =
and costing over $350 million dollars. NADH is entering the 11th year of =
the FDA approval process. NADH (and we at the website) have been around =
for a long time. It it weren't for FDA testing many people would have =
never come to hear about NADH medical treatments.=20

When FDA approval is received, the American Medical Association (AMA) =
will give its approval and only then will American doctors use NADH (a =
vitamin) as a medical treatment. It's sad to say doctors who learned =
about the benefits of NADH in their first year of biology have to wait =
for AMA approval.=20

Today, many doctors will say you can't take NADH (a vitamin) for =
treating a medical condition, even though no other effective medical =
treatments exists. Doctors say no, because they don't know about NADH. =
Two things you have to do:

1.Ask the doctor if taking B vitamins is OK. Keep in mind NADH is a =
vitamin! It will be called a new "B" vitamin at the end of the FDA =
studies. 2.Print this page, take it to your doctors, and teach them =
about NADH. All doctors are urged to contact the FDA or Georgetown =
University Medical Center outside Washington D.C., and learn about the =
avalanche of new medical studies using NADH / ENADA in treating many =
degenerative diseases & conditions.=20

We don't suggest you wait for the results of the degenerative disease =
studies. The patient taking NADH has everything to gain and nothing to =
lose. The studies can take years to complete, as the degenerative =
condition progresses. Fortunately we live in the age of the Internet, in =
a time where we can find our own sources of information, and make our =
own decisions. Ask yourself this question:

Since NADH is a vitamin, why can't you take it in addition to any other =
medical treatments doctors (or the AMA) prescribe?=20

The best place to find information about NADH is here in this website =
take the Guided Tour. Much of the information was acquired from school =
biology books.