Barb, you live in L.A. and you still have your CAR?   Maybe it IS better than
SO. Florida!   We buy cars here, gift wrap them, and put them in shipping
containers, so the crooks don't have to get all sweaty and nervous stealing
them!  Why make TROUBLE?  Some of the car dealers have moved closer to the
seaports, to make it even MORE convenient. We are ahead of you in treatment of
criminals, we ELECT them to public office! I am SO proud! ...P.S. if Zenia
Chavez is reading this, please don't worry, I am exaggerating... a little.....
Ken B