Lastly I am still laughing about another encounter in the doctors office.
Three or four weeks ago Skip & I walked into Dr. Perez's office which only
seats 4 people to say hello. I immediately saw a familiar face waiting to see
the doctor but I didn't move to say hello because I couldn't recognize him.
Skip extended his hand and said hello.  The gentlemen respond hi I'm Larry I…
With out missing a beat my long term memory kicked in and I said Hi Larry  I'm
Dale Severance and I dated your daughter Kathy 35 years ago and at that time I
worked with you at Travelers Insurance Company.  I remember Kathy  because she
liked to be kissed behind the ear. Well foot in my mouth for sure. As the
father of 2 daughters I am not sure how I would respond in a similar
situation. In any event I invited L and his Daughter, (now living at home
again) to attend our next support meeting. Oh well curiosity can kill the cat
in this small PD world and you know I'm curious.  Only curious.

Dale Severance

PS Good Morning Sntyldy I am feeling great