>It's a small world isn't it=D6It's a small world =D6.sung to Disney's music=
=2E

Well, Dale, I'll sing along--but first I must remind you that the COMMANDS
you sent to the list about your new name, REPRO/NoREPRO, etc. won't do a
thing for you--you have to send them to the listserv address:

Blame it on short term memory! :-)

The anecdotes about your encounters with other PWPs were delightful--and
I'm glad you are feeling so chipper on ReQuip--it gives us hope for Peter.
Thanks for the journal reports of your progress.

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*
 *   Parkinson's caregivers !    *