Hey folks,

As a member of another list I read of a portable lifting device to use
when someone falls and has difficulty getting up. The web address is
http://www.ginco.com

I just saw this site today and have no affiliation with this company. I
have never bought anything from them but I thought I'd pass the web
address on in case someone may be interested.

It is a different type than I've seen before. It looks expensive, but if
you can use your hands, it looks more independent than a
hoyer lift. (they have a free video)

If anyone on this list has one or has seen on, you may wish to comment
on the equipment on this web site.

Gail