Barb, I lost your last post about ice cream, chocolate, bananas, etc. trying
to download the part that was an attachment. HOWEVER, in the spirit of
research, and trying to be cooperative, I decided to go by memory, and do an
experiment.  First I got a gallon of chocolate sauce, and then cut up a few
bunches of bananas, it seemed that something was lacking, so then I got a
gallon of Breyers fudge ripple ice cream with cooke dough and peppermint patty
chunks..it seemed rather bland, so I got a gallon of Dreyers vanilla-
butterscotch-peanut butter-applesauce ice cream with chocolate chip hunks, and
mixed them together, then I thought, I had never had Ben And Jerry's, so I got
some Eggnog-strawberry-banana-cheesecake-pumpkin flavor, and added some cherry
juice to perk up the flavor.  I mixed it all in a large vat, poured in a bit
of rum to give it some enhancement. Then I started nibbling a little at a
time. I forgot WHY I was doing this, but after it was almost all gone I
remembered it had something to do with being able to get a spoonful from a
dish to my mouth. NOW, my arms have gotten so fat, they no longer bend at the
elbows, and I cannot get the spoon NEAR my mouth. I have determined, that
eating ice cream in sufficient quantities, is the best way to lose weight!  So
here I am rippling, belching and grunting..but soon I will be back to my trim
195 pounds! This scientific method of research is (URPPPP!) great!